Voted Best Attorney in Durango 2013 and Runner-Up in 2014!
The Bopp Reynolds Law Group is proudly comprised of attorneys who individually specialize in their respective areas of practice, yet collaborate and work together for a holistic approach, where helpful to the client.
Our attorneys focus on issues concerning:
- buying and selling real estate, landlord-tenant leases and evictions, and HOA representation;
- business entities, forming and governing LLC’s, corporations, and partnerships;
- drafting wills and trusts, administering trusts and probate estates, and obtaining guardian and conservatorship appointments;
- initiating or defending civil law suits, defending those accused of crimes, and counseling folks through mediation or alternative dispute resolution; plus
- all matters of family law including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance, and more.
So, whether it’s time to create or update your will, form a trust, work through a divorce or family dispute, or you find the need to sue, have been sued or are facing criminal charges, the BR Law Group will find a resolution or carry you through trial. Our experienced and caring attorneys offer the highest quality legal advice, providing detailed and strong results, with informed cost-options presented along the way.
Other firms boast of being the largest, the oldest, and having tried the most cases. What matters is finding an attorney you trust, who does the research, who dedicates their time to you and is truly invested in the outcome of your case. The BR Law Group is not interested in posturing, blowing hot air, or running up costs. We are interested in applying the facts to help you complete your case in the most efficient manner those facts permit based on the results you desire. Our highly regarded Firm does not seek to ‘nickel and dime’ you like so many other practices.
Taking the first step to contact an attorney can be intimidating. We understand this. We aim to be a friendly, comfortable, small-town law group with big city quality and results. We are attorneys …and we are also people in the community that you can trust.
We serve all of the Counties in Southwest Colorado (Alamosa, Archuleta, Delta, Dolores, Eagle, La Plata, Montezuma, Montrose, Ouray, Rio Grande, San Juan, and San Miguel). Towns include but are not limited to Durango, Cortez, Pagosa Springs, Dolores, Silverton, and Telluride.
Retainers are required. We accept all major credit cards.